Monday, May 21, 2012

Support

A huge thank-you to all of you who came out to Art-A-Whirl to show your support, whether you bought something or provided much needed company and a few laughs, it was ALL appreciated!

I am continuously impressed by my friends show of support of my art and of my life in general. It does my heart good to have such a great support system. I have had one all my life and I hope the universe gives you what you need for all the help I have received over the years from so many.

Keepin' it real on a tired Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry we couldn't make it. We were out of town. Hope it was a success. I want to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries Kris. It went well and of course being with the girls is always a good time. I will hopefully see you at knitting.

    ReplyDelete